That Hell Day | They Snatch my Mobile | Kicked out of House


Corona Virus pandemic started spreading in Wuhan province of China in January of 2019.  Whole world was worried about it, but here in Pakistan Corona Virus memes were on peak in social Media. People were making funny memes to kill the worry caused by this Corona Virus pandemic.
Lockdown was already been announced in Lahore since the first COVID-19 case reported in Pakistan in February of 2020.
14th of April 2020 was a stressful day, that day I was bored as hell, I was in my Flat under lockdown in those tough days of Corona Virus Pandemic.

Stressful day

I woke up at around 3PM that day of 14th April in the afternoon. I was feeling not well. I had temperature; I was full of confusion probably due to over sleeping in those lockdown days at my Flat in Lahore Garden Town. I washed my face performed ablution, prepared myself for Zuhr salah. At the same time soaked some rice which I had bought the previous day from nearest shop (The shops used to close down at 5PM and open at 9AM in the Morning. I performed my Zuhr prayer (obviously only 4 rakat because of late, hunger, confusion and little temperature).

Rice Preparation

Hit to the stove and began rice making. Cut an Onion and two tomatoes, Took half cup of oil in a pan add the cut pieces of onion in it. Cut a little piece of Ginger in it. Cooked the mixture of Oil, Onion and Ginger in the pan for certain time, when the pieces of Onion got brown in color I added that cut pieces of tomatoes in it and pour some water. The process of stirring and grinding was taken on along with the continuous provision of heat to the pan. The pieces of tomatoes at last melt down and now all the mixture of Onion, Ginger and Tomatoes with a little salt had turned down into a paste with good soothing smell causing into increase in my hunger. Took a little bigger pan with the soaked rice in it, poured the soothing paste of Onion and tomatoes in it from the other pan and add water according to quantity. It is usually two cups of water in one cup of rice. I had taken two cups of rice so added 4 cups of water and keep in the stove with the lead closed tight on the kettle. The heat was provided simultaneously. |

Video upload preparations

I started using mobile phone (Huawei y7 prime 2019 Model) because I had to upload a video (Shot with the front camera 13MP of the same Mobile device) on my YouTube Channel which I had recorded (scripting, shooting, voice over) and edited last whole fucking night. I had slept at around 6 AM. I connected my mobile’s hotspot with my laptop as I was using mobile data. Began the upload, while the same time I was one eyed towards the boiling rice on the stove, Moreover I had started my YouTube channel several days before with aim of Learning video making, video Editing, YouTube Earning and quality time spending in the lockdown, I was already learning Cooking from YouTube videos and reading books at the same time.  

Rent issue with Flat owner

On 13th April’s evening our Flat owner reminded me for time lapse in his rent. We were seven students living in his Flat. Six of us had already left for their respective homes in their towns, while I alone was still there in the flat. Situation in the lockdown was worsening day by day. The boys who had left for their homes were now unable to send their rental dues to me or to the owner, Money Retailer shops as well as banks were closed in their respective towns, some of them were far away from banks, some were unable to step out of their homes because of lockdown and the fear of Virus Pandemic. The owner of Flat, a bald horrible man had also reminded me several times before about his rentals for which I presented him the same inability as I explained above about the other six flat mates, they were stuck and unable to send the rent, I had already paid my dues including the dues of one other mate who was luckily successful in sending me the payable rental dues for the month of April to him. That evening the ugly tone of our bald owner was more ugly as this time he had added with a warning, ‘the flat will be locked tomorrow evening if you do not managed me the rent’, Although we already had a month rent as security in advance with him but that man was showing his ugliness and his greed in those tougher times and I was alone standing there in defensive position.  
The environment was hell of stress for me. It was like Hunger, the Lockdown, the Virus Pandemic fear, this rental issue, fever and mental confusion due over sleeping all at the same time.

Rice get ready

The rice started boiling, I approached to the stove removed its lead. Water was evaporated. Rice was cooked well. It was soft, grain to grain with soothing smell. I took some spoons from it into plate took it to my room and starting eating it, meanwhile I was also observing the uploading progress of my Video.
Adding here: My Video was on justice in society, its topic was,
HOW ARE SOCIETIES DESTROYED| Interesting story of a pair of parrots.
I ate my rice, it was tasty. Meanwhile I listened to call for Al-Asr prayer. I had finished eating rice so, I performed my prayer after the Azaan.
I washed the plate and kept it in the plates keeping tray.

Video details

I simultaneously started filling out description, age details, location, language, privacy of the video, while it was uploading. I searched for suitable tags for the video in tubebuddy extention App. And in  YTSeo website. I added the suitable tags and started preparing thumbnail for the video. It took almost an hour or 1.5hours. The time for Evening prayer was passing away so I performed the evening prayer. The thumbnail as well as other details of the video were ready. So I clicked the publish option and it showed my uploaded successfully.

Out for Walking

I was in huge stress as well as kind of excited about my new uploaded video, so took my mask wore it on my face for safety and went out to eat some fresh spring evening air, kill some stress out in pollution free atmosphere, kill the temperature by some activity of walking and properly digest the eaten tasty rice.
Headphones in my ears, mobile in my hands I was walking in streets outside. Watching songs and other interesting YouTube videos along with observing the performance of my newly uploaded video at the same time promoting it in different WhatsApp groups, on my twitter handle and Facebook, I was walking towards the market with a thought to check out if any bakery or shop is open I will eat an Ice-cream (Usually Donut or a strawberry, vanilla Cone) from there. I crossed the main (4 lines) road between Kalma Chowk and Barkat Market. When I reached to the market, neither a shop nor a bakery in the Market was open. Ignoring the sorrow of missing Donut Ice-Cream that day, I began walk in streets of Town, the parks in the Town are dark at night with the hounds of Dogs in it, lights of the park are probably either not working or probably the Authorities (PHA) don’t even bother to turn it on.  After wandering for an hour I finally decided to return back to the flat.

Returning

Mobile in my hands, Earphones in my ears I came out on the main road (4 lanes road, 8 both sides) from streets with the intention to cross it over towards the side of my Flat. Suddenly a son of bitch snatched my mobile (My life in lockdown) from my hands leaving the fucking earphones alone in my hands. A shock!

Mobile Snatched

The Bastard was on motorbike probably a CD-70 from sound, had no number plate, wearing orange color dress and had combed hair between his head at both sides. I chased him with full of my strength but He was on metal engine and I on Humane, couldn’t reach to him! I shouted (He snatched my mobile) and Signaled a biker coming behind to stop for me or either chase him for me but, He probably couldn’t listened to me, He was wearing helmet. I shouted several times with my heart out voice at the police check post (At approx. 400m away from me) installed under the Barkat Market pedestrian bridge, but probably the police there also didn’t listen to me and the Bastard passed unnoticed from the check post. Then another bike came but the man had his queen behind him, so I bothered not to disturb, at that movement I gave up in my inside and thought, I had lost it.
I ran in my full towards the check post in hope of help. There were 5 to six personnel. One personnel was with his gun (probably AK-47), he had put it on the check post barrier sitting on stool. One was using his mobile phone on his bike. Two of them were eating there, and a Traffic police warden with his 600cc heavy bike.

Old Cracked Sidewalk Broken And Dangerous Cement Lost Trust ...

 

Police Response

I told it to the gunner, he sends me pointing backwards to the mobile user. The mobile user nigga send me towards the two eaters and the traffic warden standing with them. I told them my story in hurry and emotional mood requested them that the Bastard can be chased too he will be near and I know his clothes but they didn’t help and told me to sit on the nearest bench, they told me that they had informed a police mobile and it’s on its way. I wasn’t able to sit there. Somehow I spent almost 10 minutes there like a Doomsday upon me. At last the mobile arrived after approximately 10 minutes which passed as ten hours upon me. The personnel in the front seat inquired about the situation from me, He started writing it, then after some script he told me that you should report in the nearest police station with the original box of your mobile, I had the box with me safe and secured in my Flat. Flat was hardly on 5 minutes away walk from the Check post. The police mobile as well as the idiots on the police check post helped me thanga except wasting my time and pushing my mobile and the Bastard several kilometers away from me.

Second deadly Surprise

I rushed towards my Flat, when I reached, another breakthrough was waiting for me there.
The F**** door of the Flat had a big yellow f**** lock on it!  If there was a word better than f**** up! I would have used it here!
I requested people to help me. Told them my story but none could do anything besides listening.
On tons of requests finally one person agreed for some help, he called our bald owner from his mobile phone. I waited almost three hours sitting broken there on the front steps of flat. Finally little brother of owner appeared close to 11o’clock, Told him the whole story, he opened the door of flat. We registered FIR and the police is saying that my mobile is on tracking, for two to three days I waited but nothing beneficial come out. This tragedy shook me deeper I couldn’t sleep for night. I packed my stuff and came to home to my mommy. :)
 
I was caught in heart shaking surprises on that day.
Allah save me as well as others from such tragedies.  Aamen


If someone want to publish this story contact me on
03474447848


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Stages on Path to Truth/ Jalaluddin Rumi

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or Sufi Bastami

How to Seek Help?