30 Quotes of Positivity



1. I find joy and pleasure in the simplest things in life.
2. I awaken every morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
3. By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy too.
4. All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
 5. I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
6. I love and accept who I am.
 7. My heart is overflowing with joy and love.
 8. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
 9. Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
 10. I feel joy and contentment in this moment right now.
 11. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
 12. My thoughts are filled with positivity.
Negativity Outweighs Positivity but How Much Positivity Is ...

 
13. I am full of energy and enthusiasm. Confidence is my second nature.
 14. I am blessed with wonderful family and friends.

15. I am a problem solver. I focus on finding the very best solutions.
16. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
17. I enjoy positive change and I easily adjust myself to new situations.
18. I am surrounded by people who encourage and support my healthy choices.
19. I am fit, healthy and full of self confidence. My outer self is matched by my inner well-being.
20. I have strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
 21. Self confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
 22. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
23. I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of great things in life.
24. I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles.
25. I practice patience and understanding with others and myself.
26. I am grateful for this moment and find joy in it.
27. I release the past and live fully in the present moment.
 28. Calmness washes over me with every breath that I take.
 29. Being calm and relaxed energizes my whole being.
 30. I live in the present and I am confident of the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Stages on Path to Truth/ Jalaluddin Rumi

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) or Sufi Bastami

How to Seek Help?